пятница, 9 сентября 2016 г.

SEPTEMBER

Hello dears:)
Sptember is the first month of the autumn. If I had to describe September in one word it would be Asters. When I was a schoolgirl, I always get from my Grandma a big bouqet of asters to go to the school on 1. September. They were so pretty in various colors of fall - white, light pink, red, purple and dark blue. If I had to describe September in one color, it would be yellow for the autumn leaves. So is September for me.
Early Autumn. The leaves are falling. Carefully step into the grass. Every leaf is a little face of foxy... This is the earth where I live.
Foxes quarrel, foxes yearn, foxes celebrate, cry, sing, and when they lit their pipes, It means the rains are coming. The burning runs on the stems, and they disappear in the moat. Every stem is the body of reindeer ... This is the earth where I live. The red oak tree with blue horns waiting for an opponent from the silence ... Be careful: the ax is below the feet! And the back roads were burned down! ... But in the forest, at the pine entrance, someone really believes in it ... Nothing to do: it's the nature! This is the earth where I live.
 (Bulat Okudjava)
Don't forget about -20% off sale during the first week!
 
SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAM
 
 
X.O., your Olesya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий