What do Christmas mean to you? Christmas to me means a lot of different things. At first it is the christmas tree decoration. Colorful shiny glass balls, vintage wooden toys from attic of my grandparents house, paper snowflakes, glitter confetti, tangerines, nuts and candies. The second is the smell of the kitchen, full of cinnamon, ginger, cookies, eggnog, hot chocolate and delicious holiday dishes. The third is the holiday atmosphere, that means a lot of fun, laugh and entertaiment. And finally it is spending time with those you love and who love you. With my family and my friends. Find your own inspiration with the new collection ''Someday at Christmas''.
Don't forget - you can buy this collection with -20% discount during the first sale week.
* CHANCE TO WIN *
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
2. Which part of this collection do you want to win?
3. Your email AVAILABLE TILL 05.01.2016 23:59
Don't miss your free gift - amazing cluster by Kama. You can find it at the end of this post.
X.O., your Olesya
Full collection includes
- full kit with 65 elements and 16 papers
- 67 tags
- 5 wordarts
- 4 accents (.png)
- 4 quick pages
- pocket cards 31 days of December (.png)
- 10 journal cards (.png/.pdf)